YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Duquesne VS. YSU

(1/13) > >>

Penguin Nick:
I've worked at Duquesne for 16 years and in the past I always stated that YSU should absolutely blow out Duquesne.  This year Duquesne is extremely confident and football publications are giving them high marks.  Last year in the 1st round of the playoffs Duquesne gave W&M a good game before losing.  No one on this board is talking about this game and I fear YSU will be looking at WVU and overlooking Duquesne.  Trust me Duquesne has this game circled on the calendar and cannot wait to play YSU.   

Penguin Nation:
There is zero excuse to not win this convincingly by at least three scores.  There is a long week prior to WVU because of the Thursday Duquesne game, and hopefully lessons were learned from the RMU debacle.

That was an impressive performance against W&M but the CAA is not what it used to be. Massey ranks the CAA 6th in FCS conference strength....just above the Patriot.   

The YO Show:
I'm sure Duquense does have this game circled. Still, would be really upset if the coaches and players don't come out prepared for them given this is the season opener. I believe YSU will win by double digits at least. Although, I am concerned about how our offense looks with the current QB debacle.

ytownchief22:
Who knows what could happen, especially with our offense situation but I'm confident in saying YSU wins by at least 2 TD's.

go guins:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on August 18, 2016, 01:52:24 PM --- I am concerned about how our offense looks with the current QB debacle.

--- End quote ---

What debacle?  According to Webster, a debacle is defined as "a great disaster or complete failure".  Yes there is some healthy competitition, but I certainly wouldn't describe it as a debacle! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version