YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Thursday night games!

(1/2) > >>

YSUGO:
Thought we were done with them. I didn't realize our first game was one. I guess you can see I am not a fan of them.  Lol! Trying to decide whether to take a half day or a whole day off. 

penguinpower:
Weenie game.  Don't waste your vacation. Send the message

IAA Fan:
Worked out very well for me. I have a wedding and a birthday that Saturday. I told my darn daughter to time her pregnancy to the Pete Penguin calendar, but no luck :)  I am taking both Thursday and Friday off. Also, I will be able to bring my grandson to the game.

Just a couple things to remember ... holiday weekend and the Canfield Fair. I completely understand the schedule change. Please note the last time we did a Thursday opener we had a fly-over and parachute landing. Are you reading this YSU admin!!

Double ET:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on August 08, 2016, 09:27:33 AM ---Worked out very well for me. I have a wedding and a birthday that Saturday. I told my darn daughter to time her pregnancy to the Pete Penguin calendar, but no luck :)  I am taking both Thursday and Friday off. Also, I will be able to bring my grandson to the game.

Just a couple things to remember ... holiday weekend and the Canfield Fair. I completely understand the schedule change. Please note the last time we did a Thursday opener we had a fly-over and parachute landing. Are you reading this YSU admin!!

--- End quote ---

Since the university will be in session, we may get better student support. The parking might be an issue because of the night classes.

They just closed part of Linclon ave and Wick Ave near the M1 deck, traffic might also be an issue. I also do not know how that might impact the shuttle bus between M1 deck and the stadium.

ytownchief22:
I was just about to ask everyone how they think all the construction on lincoln and wick will affect games ? It'll be real nice once its all completed, but a pain in the butt right now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version