YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Countdown to 2016 FB Season!

<< < (18/73) > >>

Penguin Nation:
I listened to "Rick and Roth" on Rookery Radio this Spring and #6 and #12 are very good friends, and spent Spring Break together in Mexico.  I thought that spoke well of #12's character as he, IMO, got royally screwed last season.  As far as Hosick goes, its always tough coming from the outside in but he seems like a genuine guy, from the little I know of him. For the QB position anyway, I think all involved are mature enough to understand the team concept.

go guins:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on July 29, 2016, 09:18:11 AM ---I listened to "Rick and Roth" on Rookery Radio this Spring and #6 and #12 are very good friends, and spent Spring Break together in Mexico.  I thought that spoke well of #12's character as he, IMO, got royally screwed last season.  As far as Hosick goes, its always tough coming from the outside in but he seems like a genuine guy, from the little I know of him. For the QB position anyway, I think all involved are mature enough to understand the team concept.

--- End quote ---
Spoken like a true fan.  We'll see what happens.  Much depends on who wins the job.  If Hosick, there is potentially some difficult times.

The YO Show:
34 days

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Good luck to the players and coaches as fall camp is just around the corner. May the players compete like there is know position on the field that is guaranteed and lets trust in the coaches that they make the best decisions possible. I'm just really looking forward to seeing the official roster because of all the players coming and going plus certain legal matters that our pending ..I look for some surprises. Does anyone know if they found a replacement for WR coach Baber?

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on July 30, 2016, 09:42:25 AM ---Good luck to the players and coaches as fall camp is just around the corner. May the players compete like there is know position on the field that is guaranteed and lets trust in the coaches that they make the best decisions possible. I'm just really looking forward to seeing the official roster because of all the players coming and going plus certain legal matters that our pending ..I look for some surprises. Does anyone know if they found a replacement for WR coach Baber?

--- End quote ---

Who ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version