YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Countdown to 2016 FB Season!

<< < (16/73) > >>

The YO Show:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on July 27, 2016, 03:16:03 PM ---Statistically speaking #6 would have had a much better year in 15 then 14 if anyone had bothered to catch the ball. Very hard to go through any of your progressions and reads when you have a makeshift line that can't block. It won't matter who the quarterback is this year if we can't catch and remain healthy up front

--- End quote ---

Lets put it this way, I don't think Dunn would do our team any favors. Why reward someone for breaking the law by shoving him onto a team in the FCS and giving him a contributing starting role in an offense he knows nothing about, over teammates that have been here and proven to be successful and done the right things?

Sure put your best foot forward and all, but that does not mean bring in toxic transfers at all costs! Not to say we are doing that, but I most certainly think Dunn would be and it is not a good idea at all.

ScarletRook:

--- Quote ---Hess threw a pick 6 in the Fargodome that I thought changed him as a player.
--- End quote ---

Nation, not that it changes anything, but that pick 6 Hess threw came the next play after he took a hit to the head out of bounds.  I don't think he was in any shape to come back in, but as people say: "he is a baller"
That time the results were disastrous.  BTW - Kurt is back on campus working on his Master's degree.  Great for him!

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: ScarletRook on July 27, 2016, 07:41:13 PM ---
--- Quote ---Hess threw a pick 6 in the Fargodome that I thought changed him as a player.
--- End quote ---

Nation, not that it changes anything, but that pick 6 Hess threw came the next play after he took a hit to the head out of bounds.  I don't think he was in any shape to come back in, but as people say: "he is a baller"
That time the results were disastrous.  BTW - Kurt is back on campus working on his Master's degree.  Great for him!

--- End quote ---

Awesome for Kurt.  The nasty hit makes it all make more sense. 

Regarding the culture, these guys come into D1 FB with inflated egos after being the top players in HS, and being showcased at pep rallies, and getting the primo snatch.  Now, in D1 FB, they are deep on the depth chart, ppl don't recognize them on campus, and the ladies require more effort.  It sucks to realize you aren't the king mumja after all.

The YO Show:
36 days!

The YO Show:
35 days!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version