YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Countdown to 2016 FB Season!

<< < (13/73) > >>

The YO Show:
38 days

The YO Show:
37 days!

FOOTBALLFEVER:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on July 24, 2016, 08:35:22 PM ---These are the kinds of transfers that I really like to see.  A Big Ten recruit.  No baggage that we know about, merely a victim of a change in schemes caused by new coaches.  We have to be careful about hype, but that article called him "a key part of the 2016 recruiting class."

--- End quote ---
I agree 100%..There is still a high calculated risk with the the high amount of transfers on this tieam. I've heard that it has created some tension and unity problems through the clubhouse since Bo has taken over., so we need to be careful here. He really needs to start addressing some of these off field issues as soon as possible to send a strong message to the team that the's sort of actions won't be tolerated. Bringing in a Brionte Dunn for example would only further the damage to this program in my honest opinion

ytownchief22:
Kids need to suck it up and play football. Not everyone is going to get along.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on July 27, 2016, 09:41:16 AM ---Kids need to suck it up and play football. Not everyone is going to get along.

--- End quote ---
I agree chief.  If you don't have good enough players to win, then hopefully you bring in better players.  Some of the "veteran" players are going to loose playing time to the new guys.  Somebody isn't going to like it.  So what? In life not everybody gets a trophy!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version