YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Countdown to 2016 FB Season!

<< < (71/73) > >>

The YO Show:
Charles Grove on Twitter as of 9 minutes ago:

Bo Pelini said LB Lee Wright isn't playing against Duquesne. "Not right now." according to Bo. #YSU @vindicator

So, to me that seems different from the "no longer with the team" statement from yesterday?

Because if that is why, why just say not right now and say no longer with the team again?

FOOTBALLFEVER:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on August 30, 2016, 11:42:01 AM ---According to Grove from the Vindy. Wells is the listed starter at QB for thursday's game.

--- End quote ---
This could just be to throw Duquesne off a little bit!! Bo did say it was close and they felt they could win with all 3..He did say the starter emerged at the end of camp..I was just thinking that player was Ricky and I figured that Wells and his shoulder problem played into it..Doesn't really matter to me I just want to win and I'm going to trust the coaches on whoever it is

ysuguins4:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on August 30, 2016, 11:42:01 AM ---According to Grove from the Vindy. Wells is the listed starter at QB for thursday's game.
--- End quote ---

Based on what Bo said last night, I got the impression all three would play Thursday.

ytownchief22:
Also do not see Harvin on the 2 deep either.

FOOTBALLFEVER:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on August 30, 2016, 01:39:47 PM ---Also do not see Harvin on the 2 deep either.

--- End quote ---
The Leading receiver from a year ago with all the athletic ability in the world. This should send a strong message..you don't catch..you don't play..I see Ruiz is listed at 2 deep behind Webb..I like the fact Spencer is the left tackle. I thought Colucci and Wiggins would switch

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version