YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Countdown to 2016 FB Season!

<< < (8/73) > >>

go guins:
IF domestic violence then pass, but Bri’onte Dunn is TWICE Ruiz or Webb.  We desparately need a big back with some power.  Good grief, we could use Ryan Moore, and he was about 205 soaking wet.

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on July 18, 2016, 02:26:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: go guins on July 18, 2016, 02:16:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on July 18, 2016, 01:57:44 PM ---Biggest concerns I have are all on the offensive side of the ball:

1. Can the big uglies up front stay healthy and play much, much better this year?

2. Who is going to be throwing the ball? Can Wells rebound ? Can Ricky grab ahold of the job ? Hosick ready ?

3. Who is going to step up at WR ? Lots of options but no #1 guy but maybe that's a good thing. We shall see.

--- End quote ---

Chief, what bothers me is we all reference this QB question, but the other 2 questions, OL and WR have a WHOLE LOT to do with your question #2

--- End quote ---

Exactly. That's why I said the offense in a whole is concerning. Montgomery sure has is work cut out for him.

--- End quote ---

Good thing Coach M is a genius. He will have no issue coaching up these trouble spots that he had a hand in recruiting.

Penguin Nation:
Dunn has more size than Ruiz (who was injured much of 2015) and way more size that Webb.  If we are going to start an immobile QB again this year, than we need a strong running game.  Dunn would be our short yardage RB, and otherwise could rotate with Ruiz and Webb.  This is a slam dunk.  Dunn would be a game changer.

The protective order troubles me, and should be looked into.  If severe (meaning physical assault), than should be a deal breaker.

The YO Show:
44 days!

ytownchief22:
Can't count anything out with Bo I guess. Just don't see the immediate need for him. Ruiz and Webb are a great solid duo. Tops in the FCS.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version