YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Countdown to 2016 FB Season!

<< < (70/73) > >>

Double ET:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on August 30, 2016, 11:43:11 AM ---Also, Lee Wright is not listed on the 2 deep depth chart.... And Mark Schuler, a 6-5, 250 lb TE is listed as the starting punter hahaha. Good lord, this may be a long year.

--- End quote ---

This is listed in his player bio:

averaged 40.5 yards per punt on 31 kicks, pinning 12 inside the 20-yard line...earned all-state honors as a punter...as a junior, was a second-team Division VI All-Ohio selection.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on August 30, 2016, 11:43:11 AM ---Also, Lee Wright is not listed on the 2 deep depth chart.... And Mark Schuler, a 6-5, 250 lb TE is listed as the starting punter hahaha. Good lord, this may be a long year.

--- End quote ---
Schuler punted for Springfield.

ysuguins4:

--- End quote ---

Schuler was a good punter in high school.

ysuguins4:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on August 30, 2016, 09:59:03 AM ---Do you think that means we will just use one QB then? We will definitely find out in a few days I'm sure  :-X

Wait, I thought Lee Wright was still with the team last I heard about the whole gun incident? Was that revealed he is not during penguin playbook?
--- End quote ---

Based on Bo's comments last night, it sounded like Wright was suspended indefinitely by the University, not the athletic department.

ytownchief22:
Special teams are going to be an issue besides the FG kicking for sure. Big, big loss in Wright not being on the field.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version