YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Countdown to 2016 FB Season!

<< < (69/73) > >>

Penguin Nation:
Bo never reveals much when he is interviewed.  He was asked bout Lee Wright, and answered that Lee is not currently with the team, and would not elaborate further.  He and Carl both said the defense and special teams are much further ahead of where they were at this point in the 2015 season.  Sammarone and Drae Smith were interviewed, and Chris again referenced the need for "toughness."

The 1390 broadcast was fine.  1570 almost always played "The Sean Hannity Show" over the Penguin Playbook, which used to piss me off.

Sean:  "How do you plan to fight radical Islam?"

Bo:  "we'll stack the box, and if they dare put anything in the air, LeRoy will make 'em pay."

The YO Show:
Do you think that means we will just use one QB then? We will definitely find out in a few days I'm sure  :-X

Wait, I thought Lee Wright was still with the team last I heard about the whole gun incident? Was that revealed he is not during penguin playbook?

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on August 30, 2016, 09:57:26 AM ---Bo never reveals much when he is interviewed.  He was asked bout Lee Wright, and answered that Lee is not currently with the team, and would not elaborate further.  He and Carl both said the defense and special teams are much further ahead of where they were at this point in the 2015 season.  Sammarone and Drae Smith were interviewed, and Chris again referenced the need for "toughness."

The 1390 broadcast was fine.  1570 almost always played "The Sean Hannity Show" over the Penguin Playbook, which used to piss me off.

Sean:  "How do you plan to fight radical Islam?"

Bo:  "we'll stack the box, and if they dare put anything in the air, LeRoy will make 'em pay."

--- End quote ---

Say whaaaaat ?

ytownchief22:
According to Grove from the Vindy. Wells is the listed starter at QB for thursday's game.

ytownchief22:
Also, Lee Wright is not listed on the 2 deep depth chart.... And Mark Schuler, a 6-5, 250 lb TE is listed as the starting punter hahaha. Good lord, this may be a long year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version