YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Countdown to 2016 FB Season!

<< < (67/73) > >>

Penguin Nation:
The stated rationale for putting #6 with the 2s is nonsensical, and would be preposterous if somehow true. 

I am excited to see, finally, #12 start a game.  I hope in garbage time #11 gets some snaps.  I am also excited to see him perform.  Both are electric players.

go guins:
Watched Davis in 8 games last year and never saw anything "electric" in anything he did.  Average runner, below average passer.  Everybody says (I suspect "everybody HOPES") he is throwing better.  Let's hope you backup QB fans are right.

FOOTBALLFEVER:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on August 29, 2016, 09:54:58 AM ---Hell yeah! 3 days fb

Fever, I think mayor meant if Wells was hurt with more than just a soreness or a pull in his shoulder, why give him reps and not let him rest?

Forgive me if I missed your answer in your response, but I read it a couple times and it didn't seem to address that point to me.

Like I get what you're saying about having Ricky get more reps with the 1s, but you could do that regardless with hunter injured and letting him rest?

--- End quote ---
They had to pull Ruiz of the injured reserve list last year to beat Bobby Morris. Maybe they will need Hunter at some point in this game..Hopefully that's not the case

The YO Show:
Ah! Thanks for the clarification Fever. I see now thats what you meant originally, but it was over my head at the time.

The YO Show:
I don't care who starts at this point, just as long as the season itself is finally starting for the guins!  fb
Also, regardless of who starts, LETS GO GUINS! Really wish I could be at the game but alas I'm working a night shift  :-[

Either way still really hyped for the season to start

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version