YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Countdown to 2016 FB Season!

<< < (66/73) > >>

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Maybe to give Ricky more reps with the 1's incase he can't go. Not to say Ricky wouldn't be the starter if Hunter didn't have a shoulder issue. I just think the staff is being pro active is all. I think we need both of them this year for the unique challenges defenses will provide in this conference

go guins:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on August 29, 2016, 08:34:31 AM --- I think we need both of them this year for the unique challenges defenses will provide in this conference

--- End quote ---
What does that mean?

FOOTBALLFEVER:

--- Quote from: go guins on August 26, 2016, 10:20:31 AM ---I read this blog and on one thread some guy is quoting the OC saying "Davis #1, Wells #2a and Hosick #2b, and on this tread and in the Vindy, they are quoting the HC saying we haven't designated anybody #1 but we need more than 1 QB.  Either the OC and HC disagree and the HC does not have control of his staff, or, parton my French, but one of you is full of sh**.  Not sure which it is, but wouldn't be surprised to see Ricky Thursday with Hunter's shoulder issue.

--- End quote ---
Go guins, it is know secret Monty and Bo have had different views and disagreements ever since Bo has arrived. Let's just say it's not a match made in heaven. With so much riding on this season for this program and for Bo it says alot that Monty was retained once again by Bo..Hopefully they can get on the same page because I don't believe they are!!

ytownchief22:
Game week peeps !

The YO Show:
Hell yeah! 3 days fb

Fever, I think mayor meant if Wells was hurt with more than just a soreness or a pull in his shoulder, why give him reps and not let him rest?

Forgive me if I missed your answer in your response, but I read it a couple times and it didn't seem to address that point to me.

Like I get what you're saying about having Ricky get more reps with the 1s, but you could do that regardless with hunter injured and letting him rest?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version