YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Countdown to 2016 FB Season!

<< < (64/73) > >>

Wick250:
What does somebody from UNI know about YSU football?  Next to nothing, exactly what a YSU fan knows about Northern Iowa.  At the FCS level, it is laughable how self-proclaimed experts disperse "insight" into things that they have not experienced first-hand.  The article is so filled with stereotypes and prejudice that it actually seems like the author acquired and repeated the same drivel that emanates from the hate-filled brain of a certain banned egomaniac who used to pollute this site.

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on August 26, 2016, 09:43:18 PM ---What does somebody from UNI know about YSU football?  Next to nothing, exactly what a YSU fan knows about Northern Iowa.  At the FCS level, it is laughable how self-proclaimed experts disperse "insight" into things that they have not experienced first-hand.  The article is so filled with stereotypes and prejudice that it actually seems like the author acquired and repeated the same drivel that emanates from the hate-filled brain of a certain banned egomaniac who used to pollute this site.

--- End quote ---

Need to take it with a grain of salt...............it is Clenz that wrote it from AGS.   He was trying to be fair and that is good for his POV.

Penguin Nation:
My expectations for pre-season analysis is low.  Unless you are in the inner circle, you don't know much even as a YSU fan. For the most part I thought it was fair.  A good writer needs to be a little edgy to create interest.  The most objectionable part was:

" I have them at 7-4 and right on the playoff bubble."

7-4 is very fair and even optimistic, but a 7-4 MVFC team no way should be a bubble team.  I think seeding should be considered.

IAA Fan:
Sorry nation. Had to remove that one. At this point, guns don't kill people; Penguins do :) On the field of course.

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on August 27, 2016, 09:02:05 AM ---Sorry nation. Had to remove that one. At this point, guns don't kill people; Penguins do :) On the field of course.

--- End quote ---

...starting Thursday night  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version