YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Countdown to 2016 FB Season!

<< < (63/73) > >>

Double ET:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on August 26, 2016, 09:07:03 AM ---Here it is everyone:
YOUNGSTOWN — Now the fun begins - or at least it does soon.

The Youngstown State football team had their first practice where gameplanning about Duquesne was a large area. The home opener is this Thursday against the Dukes and now the offense is learning how to attack a different defensive style.

“The next four to five days are getting our guys used to a stacked 30 front that’s different than what we do,” YSU head coach Bo Pelini said. “So there’s adjustments there that will need to be made to get our guys comfortable.”

http://www.vindy.com/news/2016/aug/25/ysu-beginning-gear-duquesne/

--- End quote ---

Show, I believe this is the latest one (August 25) on the Vindy.com.

The one I read this morning was posted on August 26 (12:01 am) in the printed version of the newspaper. I am at work and do not have the newspaper to compare to the one according to your link.

Someone might be able to verify it.

The YO Show:
Oh, my apologies then if thats the case. I read your statement about it saying we are practicing for the home opener, and since that article said the same thing I thought they were the same. Upon further inspection, it does appear that it says nothing about the QB, while the article you mentioned did. So it likely is not the same article.

go guins:
I read this blog and on one thread some guy is quoting the OC saying "Davis #1, Wells #2a and Hosick #2b, and on this tread and in the Vindy, they are quoting the HC saying we haven't designated anybody #1 but we need more than 1 QB.  Either the OC and HC disagree and the HC does not have control of his staff, or, parton my French, but one of you is full of sh**.  Not sure which it is, but wouldn't be surprised to see Ricky Thursday with Hunter's shoulder issue.

Penguin Nation:
Interesting analysis:

http://thefcswedge.com/conference-previews/2016-mvfc-preseason-preview-youngstown-state/

I think 7-4/5-3 is about right.

IAA Fan:
Oh horse crap ...just a UNI kiss a$$ article. YOu gys are good, but youare no UNI ...LOL. Love his arrogance. Too bad it is steep in ignorance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version