YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Countdown to 2016 FB Season!

<< < (62/73) > >>

Double ET:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on August 26, 2016, 12:07:28 AM ---6 days

--- End quote ---
Vindy finally published an article on YSU football today on the print version (since last week, I believed).

It must be really important to them. It was on page 7 (the last page) of the sports section switched between Ohio State & Notre Dame.

I searched the Vindy website and I could not find the electronic version of article.

WOW!

go guins:

--- Quote from: Double ET on August 26, 2016, 08:09:12 AM ---

--- End quote ---
Vindy finally published an article on YSU football today on the print version (since last week, I believed).

It must be really important to them. It was on page 7 (the last page) of the sports section switched between Ohio State & Notre Dame.

I searched the Vindy website and I could not find the electronic version of article.

WOW!

--- End quote ---
Wish this was a surprise, but it isn't

Double ET:

--- Quote from: go guins on August 26, 2016, 08:37:21 AM ---
--- Quote from: Double ET on August 26, 2016, 08:09:12 AM ---

--- End quote ---

WOW!

--- End quote ---
Wish this was a surprise, but it isn't

--- End quote ---

I meant to say sandwiched between OSU & ND.

It basically said that we are now practicing the game plan for the opener. They have not yet determined the starting QB. OC was quoted to say " we need more than one QB.

Davis was reported to take most snaps with the 1st unit. Wells and Hosick were with 2nd unit. Wells was nursing a sore shoulder.

The YO Show:
I did see this electronically last night, will add a link to this post

The YO Show:
Here it is everyone:
YOUNGSTOWN — Now the fun begins - or at least it does soon.

The Youngstown State football team had their first practice where gameplanning about Duquesne was a large area. The home opener is this Thursday against the Dukes and now the offense is learning how to attack a different defensive style.

“The next four to five days are getting our guys used to a stacked 30 front that’s different than what we do,” YSU head coach Bo Pelini said. “So there’s adjustments there that will need to be made to get our guys comfortable.”

http://www.vindy.com/news/2016/aug/25/ysu-beginning-gear-duquesne/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version