YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Countdown to 2016 FB Season!

<< < (56/73) > >>

The YO Show:
Link to the tweet? I didn't anything new regarding WVU fan forums. They have been consistently discounting YSU though so nothing new regarding his comment that I can see. 

FOOTBALLFEVER:
I really think our run defense will improve drastically from our 61st ranking a year ago. I'm really thinking our offense is not going to have to score a ton of points this year to pick up wins. We could probably average around 300 yards a game and 20 points a game and have a legitimate chance of making it to the playoffs if Zac can do what he did last year. That's how good I feel about our defense

Penguin Nation:
Even a great defense will tire out if on the field all day.  The second half of NDSU was pretty bad.  I think the D will be legendary...the offense...idk.....

FOOTBALLFEVER:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on August 22, 2016, 06:07:49 PM ---Even a great defense will tire out if on the field all day.  The second half of NDSU was pretty bad.  I think the D will be legendary...the offense...idk.....

--- End quote ---
Your right nation forgot about the T.O.P. side of it..can't be out there all game long..What we do on 1st down this year will be crucial

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on August 22, 2016, 06:13:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on August 22, 2016, 06:07:49 PM ---Even a great defense will tire out if on the field all day.  The second half of NDSU was pretty bad.  I think the D will be legendary...the offense...idk.....

--- End quote ---
Your right nation forgot about the T.O.P. side of it..can't be out there all game long..What we do on 1st down this year will be crucial

--- End quote ---

TOP was a huge problem last year too.  When our sissy spread offense plays good defenses it gets shut down and we lose TOP.  Look at the game against NDSU Last year.  Of it weren't for some unbelievable big break away plays from Webb we wouldn't have come close to beating them.  The defense did their job but couldn't hold them off.  I don't think we had a first down from the 6 minute mark of Q3.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version