YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Countdown to 2016 FB Season!

<< < (55/73) > >>

ytownchief22:
Joey Galloway of ESPN picked Bo and the Guins to upset WVU in week 2. Mountaineer fans going nuts lol.

go guins:
If all this pregame stuff meant anything, we wouldn't have to waste all that time playing the damn games!
Joey Galloway's prediction means jack s _ _ _! 

FOOTBALLFEVER:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on August 21, 2016, 09:52:21 AM ---This will be a big week coming up for all 3 of them. My issue is still the WR's. Who's going to step up and be able to make some plays. A lot of kids vying for a spot...

On a recruiting note: Eric Bentley, a 2017 DL from Akron SVSM just committed to us. 6-3, 260 lbs. Nice get for Bo.

--- End quote ---
Eric is a great get for this program. Yes chief it will be a very important week not only for the Qb's and receivers, but also for several players on the defense. I think a handfull of defenders step up this year that were not expected to. Starters and depth charts should be finalized by this weekend. Just curious if Hosick got any snaps with the 1st team today and who got the most in practice

The YO Show:
Agreed, predictions don't matter compared to playing the game, but that being said, I would be interested to see what he said? Couldn't find it on the internet, and no apparent fan outrage by WVU online in a forum or anything about it either? Where did you see that chief?

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on August 22, 2016, 05:17:51 PM ---Agreed, predictions don't matter compared to playing the game, but that being said, I would be interested to see what he said? Couldn't find it on the internet, and no apparent fan outrage by WVU online in a forum or anything about it either? Where did you see that chief?

--- End quote ---

I saw it on twitter. A couple blogs from WVU were saying "There's no way we lose to Youngstown State".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version