YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Countdown to 2016 FB Season!

<< < (53/73) > >>

The YO Show:
Thanks for the updates guys. Hopefully, the offense gets into a groove and is ready to go for the start of the season.

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: OleYSUfan on August 20, 2016, 04:59:30 PM --- Out of the three QBs I saw, Hosick look very good running and passing the team right down the field. His 2nd time he fumbled and looked poor. Ricky did a couple nice runs and had a couple 6-10 yd passes; but he was unable to sustain a solid drive. Wells struggled, he threw a pass at the WR feet and then over the WR's head. He did throw one right on the numbers and the WR dropped it.

--- End quote ---

Interesting as its been said that Trent is all legs and no arm.  Seems like Trent is picking up the offense and deserves another chance with the 1s, especially since #12 and #6 are struggling.  #6 also was picked off.  I suspect #6 may even struggle with the 2s.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Numbers from today's game like scrimmage - Hunter Wells 9-14 for 70 yards one dropped ball and one bobbled pass that was intecepted. Ricky Davis 4-9 for 22 yards. Trent Hosick 4-6 for 70 yards with the second units. Pretty good accuracy for Wells against a very good defense. Seeing that he put up 14 passes today he's probably your quarterback, then again I could be wrong

The YO Show:
11 days!

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Interesting read by Charles on Hosick in today's Vindy. It's great to see Trent picking up the Offense and doing great with the 2's. However, the difference between the 1's and 2's is like the difference between night and day. The reason Trent was with the 2's all day yesterday is because he could do nothing against the 1's the week before. The #1 defense knows just about every play the offense is going to run and have worked against Ricky and Hunter for how many years now? It's unrealistic to expect this offense to drive up and down the field with ease against one of the best defenses in the conference if not the entire land. The good thing here guys is our receivers are running better routes and finally starting to catch the ball that is key for this offense

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version