YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Countdown to 2016 FB Season!

<< < (6/73) > >>

ytownchief22:
Biggest concerns I have are all on the offensive side of the ball:

1. Can the big uglies up front stay healthy and play much, much better this year?

2. Who is going to be throwing the ball? Can Wells rebound ? Can Ricky grab ahold of the job ? Hosick ready ?

3. Who is going to step up at WR ? Lots of options but no #1 guy but maybe that's a good thing. We shall see.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on July 18, 2016, 01:57:44 PM ---Biggest concerns I have are all on the offensive side of the ball:

1. Can the big uglies up front stay healthy and play much, much better this year?

2. Who is going to be throwing the ball? Can Wells rebound ? Can Ricky grab ahold of the job ? Hosick ready ?

3. Who is going to step up at WR ? Lots of options but no #1 guy but maybe that's a good thing. We shall see.

--- End quote ---

Chief, what bothers me is we all reference this QB question, but the other 2 questions, OL and WR have a WHOLE LOT to do with your question #2

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: go guins on July 18, 2016, 02:16:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on July 18, 2016, 01:57:44 PM ---Biggest concerns I have are all on the offensive side of the ball:

--- End quote ---

Chief, what bothers me is we all reference this QB question, but the other 2 questions, OL and WR have a WHOLE LOT to do with your question #2

--- End quote ---

Exactly. That's why I said the offense in a whole is concerning. Montgomery sure has is work cut out for him.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
We have a total of 11 BCS transfers most in the conference. The Missouri will be as strong as ever, but the talent is there to have a good year. We do have to replace the wide receiver coach who most recently took another position. If we can stay healthy I feel good about our O-line. Wr. remains a question mark coming off the spring. Inside sources tell me the depth chart at QB is Wells, Davis, Mays and Hosick in that order with Davis really pushing Wells for the Job. Questions remain about the interior of the defensive line and the run defense. We need a replacement for Lee Wright and that's easier said then done..He was a tackling machine when ball carriers got by the first wave of defenders

Penguin Nation:
Game changer?  One year of eligibility left, and can play now.

http://www.landgrantholyland.com/2016/7/18/12219418/ohio-state-bri-onte-dunn-dismissed-team-rules-violation

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version