YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Countdown to 2016 FB Season!

<< < (28/73) > >>

The YO Show:
Fever, thanks for the insight. This has me really excited for this year. If the o line is healthy, and the WRs step up, plus the ab competition causing the ab play to grow, coupled with improvement on last years great defense we could be very dangerous.

The YO Show:
25 days

ytownchief22:
We all know Ricky can run, lets just hope he isn't used just for his running ability. I don't like the 2 QB system. Everything just seems out of funk when they switch out. It all comes down to the O-Line and WR's. Wells can only do so much if the protection isn't there and the WR's aren't getting open. He will be a sitting duck all game long. Montgomery needs to have a better game plan as well.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Your welcome Yo!! I truly love this program and want the program to succeed in the worst way. I just wish I could make it to more practices and games to observe.  I don't get to caught up in rankings, but the national ranking for the penguins this year is a real smack in the face for this program with the talent that exists and it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth, but that's just how it is after coming off a 5-6 campaign. I'm not going to lie to you Yo..WE WILL FIELD A VERY, VERY, VERY, GOOD AND QUALITY TEAM FULL OF ATHLETICISM THAT WILL BE CAPABLE OF BIG THINGS..The little things last year really cost us..Keeping my fingers crossed we can avoid those things this season or work better getting through them..THE TIME IS NOW!!

FOOTBALLFEVER:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on August 07, 2016, 09:19:12 AM ---We all know Ricky can run, lets just hope he isn't used just for his running ability. I don't like the 2 QB system. Everything just seems out of funk when they switch out. It all comes down to the O-Line and WR's. Wells can only do so much if the protection isn't there and the WR's aren't getting open. He will be a sitting duck all game long. Montgomery needs to have a better game plan as well.

--- End quote ---
Agree with you Chief. You could just tell last year Wells wasn't comfortable with the in and out stuff. He's at his best when he's in his rhythm. Never the easiest thing for your offensive line with 2 different skill sets

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version