YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Countdown to 2016 FB Season!

<< < (24/73) > >>

The YO Show:
Is that sarcasm chief?

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Let's just say the Vindicator could have done better!!

Wick250:
You guys are being totally unrealistic. ;D  How could the Vindicator devote any space to something as irrelevant as YSU football when there is so much vital local stuff to cover: little league baseball and softball, that stupid amateur golf tournament, or shilling for a west coast professional football team. 

Seriously, newspapers are dying.  They will be gone within the decade.  YSU information will come exclusively from these new forms of social media that I neither use nor understand.

ytownchief22:
Will Mahone is no longer apart of the team. Along with Ryan Moore, Zaborsky and the others we knew who could no longer due to injury. I also do not see WR Chad Swanson on the roster either. A few new freshman added to the roster. Going to be an interesting camp for sure.

ScarletRook:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on August 04, 2016, 12:15:38 PM ---You guys are being totally unrealistic. ;D  How could the Vindicator devote any space to something as irrelevant as YSU football when there is so much vital local stuff to cover: little league baseball and softball, that stupid amateur golf tournament, or shilling for a west coast professional football team. 

Seriously, newspapers are dying.  They will be gone within the decade.  YSU information will come exclusively from these new forms of social media that I neither use nor understand.

--- End quote ---

Well Wick, nothing generates interest and excitement about a football team like not knowing they exist.  Do they make camo in YSU colors?  That should be the new uniforms so they can continue to remain un-noticed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version