YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Countdown to 2016 FB Season!

<< < (22/73) > >>

go guins:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on August 02, 2016, 01:19:54 PM ---Not to single any player out, but I came across a video on social media of one of our players doing back flips at Stambaugh stadium and another player joined in. Even though it wasn't in game conditions I feel this is just something we can't have. Plus the risk for injury is high and camp is just days away

--- End quote ---
Can't have back flips???  What the "heck" are you talking about?  And I was ready to join in.  Doing back flips is one of my favorite things!  Never actually heard of anybody getting injured from doing a back flip, although I'm sure it happens.  Heard a LOT of guys injured from running into each other at full speed on a football field.  If we don't want the kids to get hurt, stop playing!

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Ask any coach on the staff Go and I bet they say the same thing.   It doesn't take much to turn ankles and blow out knees today. Is that what you want from our skilled players? If it means buying the players a enclosed trampoline to get their kicks that's what I'll do !!

ytownchief22:
Lol and they can hit by a bus walking across the street... Relax.

ytownchief22:
Also, as of now do not see Mahone on the roster anymore.

The YO Show:
29 days!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version