YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Countdown to 2016 FB Season!

<< < (21/73) > >>

ytownchief22:
Rivers and Alexander are our 2 best players by far.

ytownchief22:
2016 roster is out.

I see another transfer WR. Damoun Patterson. Played 1 year at Utah State and then 1 year at Highland JUCO. More competition the better.....

I do not see Tyrek Cole, the WVU transfer on the roster.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
I do see the Patterson kid on there. I think this is still the roster from the Spring with additional players listed that have come in. Some of the players that left are also on there so it's still a little confusing. I think we will have more of a official roster with in a couple of days

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on August 02, 2016, 12:02:25 PM ---I do see the Patterson kid on there. I think this is still the roster from the Spring with additional players listed that have come in. Some of the players that left are also on there so it's still a little confusing. I think we will have more of a official roster with in a couple of days

--- End quote ---

Agreed

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Not to single any player out, but I came across a video on social media of one of our players doing back flips at Stambaugh stadium and another player joined in. Even though it wasn't in game conditions I feel this is just something we can't have. Plus the risk for injury is high and camp is just days away

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version