YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

DB Transfer

<< < (2/4) > >>

Penguin Nation:
I differentiate between violent and nonviolent offenses.

Sell drugs, do drugs, show someone your anaconda, discharge a firearm with no harm done....who cares.  Sign em and play em.

Lay a hand on a lady?  Nope.  Move on.

As a fan, I'm not cheering or rooting for misogynists.

The rare exception would be a truly contrite person who makes amends for their actions and publicly admonishes their own behavior.  That does not appear to be the case here.

So far in the Pelini era, I am underwhelmed with the coaching and recruiting and staff selection, but happy to be proven wrong with results this fall.

OleYSUfan:
Thanks for the info Buddy!
Yes, we probably need a good corner back like Tyrek Cole, but his pass record isn't good! I suspect he might play for 1 year and will do something stupid again; then will be cut again. We all make mistakes, but Tyrek has make the same one multiple times. When will ne learn?

go guins:
Nation, you confuse me.  You are lumping too many very different crimes toghether for me!

Sell drugs,  ??? ABSOLUTELY NO WAY!!!

do drugs,  OK, I'm fine

show someone your anaconda,  Not my description of mine, but yeah, OK

discharge a firearm with no harm done....who cares.   ?? SHOOTING GUNS ON CAMPUS OK?  SERIOUSLY?? The fact you missed makes it OK??

Lay a hand on a lady?   While I separate ladies and persons for the female gender and we have no indication which she was,  neither of this is OK to wack and NO TO THE PLAYER.

Penguin Nation:
go guins, if they were being foolish, as college guys can be, and fire a round into the dirt on stupid dare, then sure, suspend them for a game, give em a brow beating, but don't freak about it.  If they were trying to shoot someone, then that's attempted murder....but zero evidence that's the case here.  The government and its media has purposefully frightened the bejesus out of people regarding firearms.

Since I feel the drug war should end immediately, I'd be a hypocrite if I felt that someone should be penalized for selling drugs to a consenting buyer.

Good point about the lady.  Member of the female species is much safer.

go guins:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on June 29, 2016, 02:07:48 AM ---go guins, if they were being foolish, as college guys can be, and fire a round into the dirt on stupid dare, then sure, suspend them for a game, give em a brow beating, but don't freak about it.  If they were trying to shoot someone, then that's attempted murder....but zero evidence that's the case here.  The government and its media has purposefully frightened the bejesus out of people regarding firearms.

Since I feel the drug war should end immediately, I'd be a hypocrite if I felt that someone should be penalized for selling drugs to a consenting buyer.

Good point about the lady.  Member of the female species is much safer.

--- End quote ---
OK, you sound like a football fan.  But let's try this.  You are JT and you follow your 1 game suspension plan.  What happens when somebody gets shot and killed on campus and the lawyer for the family says "Jim Tressel, by allowing guns on campus with only a wrist slap, allowed this death to happen and we are suing YSU, the Board of Trustees and YSU for $100million dollars.  The jury in Youngstown is going to find JT and YSU guilty of allowing guns and therefore an unfortunate death and award $200 million and on appeal it will be cut to $75M.  There isn't a president, board or school in the US that is going to allow guns on campus.  This is a "one and done" offense.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version