YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Recruiting Youngstown & Success Outside of Football

<< < (3/3)

Wick250:
The Golden Age of Jim Tressel and Ed Digregorio, and Dan Peters.  The only time in the Division I era when our three major sports were highly competitive simultaneously.  And it was all due to GOOD COACHES.

If you don't understand that downtown Youngstown today is vastly superior to the sorry state it was in during the 1990s, it is pointless for me to attempt to discuss this with you any further.

ytownchief22:
Win and they will come..... You think all players enjoy living in Fargo, ND?

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on June 02, 2016, 08:52:37 PM ---You think all players enjoy living in Fargo, ND?

--- End quote ---

Hon? Prowler needs a jump.

go guins:
[quote
If you don't understand that downtown Youngstown today is vastly superior to the sorry state it was in during the 1990s, it is pointless for me to attempt to discuss this with you any further.
[/quote]
Seriously?  In the 90's jobs were going away, but the long term affects were far from fruition.  The deterioration of the education system, quality of life, crime, dilapidated buildings, abandoned and closed businesses FAR exceed anything from the 90’s
“it is pointless for me to attempt to discuss this with you any further.”
DITTO to you and your rose colored glasses!

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on June 02, 2016, 08:52:37 PM ---Win and they will come..... You think all players enjoy living in Fargo, ND?

--- End quote ---
I'd far rather go to Fargo than Youngstown!  Anybody just go down town and drive around the neighborhoods.  IT'S A DAMN SLUM.  Love the university and the football team, hate the town.
You Y-town lovers are welcome to it. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version