YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Penny Penguin

<< < (3/4) > >>

ELPENGUIN:
Please consider the removal of Penny a priority.  She is an embarrassment to some alumnus and fans.  I was glad to see that she did not appear in many of the basketball games.  Could it be her roundness, her hat, or even her babushka. If there is a desire from fans to remove her, they have my vote.  By the way most of us in the basketball section "boo" her whenever she appears.

ScarletRook:
We have 2-months to fill with no sports ...just trying to keep fans interested. Although I am going to get Pete on the Capital One Challenge!!!
[/quote]

Pete could stand to be on the Biggest Loser Challenge. :)
Maybe we should scream "diversity" and force all of the other schools to adopt female mascots too.

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: ScarletRook on May 27, 2016, 06:16:04 PM ---We have 2-months to fill with no sports ...just trying to keep fans interested. Although I am going to get Pete on the Capital One Challenge!!!

--- End quote ---

Pete could stand to be on the Biggest Loser Challenge. :)
Maybe we should scream "diversity" and force all of the other schools to adopt female mascots too.
[/quote]

Lol!

IAA Fan:
I am serious about the Capital One Mascot Challenge. They are going to change the rules this year & allow some write-in candidates. We will all need to get behind this.

The YO Show:
I'm game for the mascot challenge!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version