YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Men's basketball recruiting spring signing.

<< < (5/7) > >>

go guins:

--- Quote from: jbags on April 28, 2016, 05:00:05 PM ---You didn't like the spin move or splitting the double team move with that crossover? I said in some ways not the second coming...hey I'm not a JS fan but from what I've seen of the 2 of them...give me this kid a million times over Latin Davis

--- End quote ---
Against high school kids?  Has an odd looking leg action on shot, and is NO Kyrie Irving with the dribble.  If he could shoot lights out from 3 and dribble like Irving, you think he would be here or maybe Duke, Kentucky or UNC?   

jbags:
Wow! Did I say he was the second coming of Kyrie? Navy thought he was worth a scholly and that's good enough for me...if that kid played at a local H.S. and signed elsewhere you'd leap all over our staff for not signing him...at least he's not 5'6... looking at our roster we need 2 post players...and at this point the JC route is our only alternative..if Scott Hollywood's kid wanted to come here he would've signed alteady...same with that Goldman kid

IAA Fan:
I see what you mean about the hands UCF ...great observation.

I do like Davis.

ytowngirl:

--- Quote from: jbags on April 29, 2016, 11:23:42 AM ---Wow! Did I say he was the second coming of Kyrie? Navy thought he was worth a scholly and that's good enough for me...if that kid played at a local H.S. and signed elsewhere you'd leap all over our staff for not signing him...at least he's not 5'6... looking at our roster we need 2 post players...and at this point the JC route is our only alternative..if Scott Hollywood's kid wanted to come here he would've signed alteady...same with that Goldman kid

--- End quote ---

Navy only gives out scholarships lol.  No one pays to go to the Naval Academy.  Navy doesn't recruit for talent.  They recruit kids who want to commit their futures to being in the Navy and all midshipmen are required to play a sport while there. 

jbags:
Yup...you're right...David Robinson wasn't recruited for talent

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version