YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Men's basketball recruiting spring signing.

<< < (4/7) > >>

go guins:

--- Quote from: jbags on April 28, 2016, 03:22:04 PM ---Commitment from Jeremiah Ferguson 6'2 pg...check out his video..
In some ways reminds me of Kyrie..we need 2 bigs now...missed out on the JC kid that went to Cleveland St

--- End quote ---
Reminds you of Kyrie?  What, because he is young and black??  Let's not get silly here bags, he seems like he can shoot some, but his dribbling is closer to mine than Kyrie.   
You must not read this blog enough.  This guy must be a real bum because Slocum was able to get him to committ.  OR it will be days before he transfers out because Slocum is such a hidious human being!

jbags:
You didn't like the spin move or splitting the double team move with that crossover? I said in some ways not the second coming...hey I'm not a JS fan but from what I've seen of the 2 of them...give me this kid a million times over Latin Davis

Dmorton:
By Bigs you mean the two 6'5, or 6'7 guys Slocum will pick-up. 

jbags:
Just so they are bangers...we don't have any at all...you can be 6'5 and play 6'8...we haven't had one in a long time

ucfpengbuck:
Thanks jbags for the update.  I was hoping for this type of info instead of a beat down on JS.

Ferguson had committed to Navy.  Passes with either hands and uses off hand well on layups.   Seems to fade on his jumper with a leg split but it works for him.   Looks good but highlight films are just a glimpse.   Looked forward to him being a Penguin.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version