YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Men's basketball recruiting spring signing.

<< < (3/7) > >>

ytownchief22:
9 players transferring out of your program, Most after 1 year is a big, big problem. A problem that does not happen at very many successful programs. The revolving door for them is players leaving for professional basketball, because those programs are successful and win. Something this program doesn't seem to understand.

IAA Fan:
Actually, the number of players leaving over coach S' tenure is not an alarming figure at all. Now 2-years ago (with so many at once), I would have liked some answers, but most was kept "behind closed doors" ...we need to learn to live with that. This is not Ohio State ...there is no media scrambling to cover YSU athletics, so if they are not told anything ...then so be it. I have my suspicions at what happened, but I am not losing sleep over the lack of confirmation from the Athletic Department.

popsicle:
And what would those suspicions be 1AA? Care to expound?

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on April 27, 2016, 04:16:36 PM ---Actually, the number of players leaving over coach S' tenure is not an alarming figure at all. Now 2-years ago (with so many at once), I would have liked some answers, but most was kept "behind closed doors" ...we need to learn to live with that. This is not Ohio State ...there is no media scrambling to cover YSU athletics, so if they are not told anything ...then so be it. I have my suspicions at what happened, but I am not losing sleep over the lack of confirmation from the Athletic Department.

--- End quote ---

And there in lies the problem. Athletic department not being held accountable for what is a decaying basketball program.

jbags:
Commitment from Jeremiah Ferguson 6'2 pg...check out his video..
In some ways reminds me of Kyrie..we need 2 bigs now...missed out on the JC kid that went to Cleveland St

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version