YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU vs WVU

<< < (17/32) > >>

IAA Fan:
LOL! Is that the biggest disgrace ever? Say ...wish ESPN had that kind of talent.

Penguin Nation:
My cautious optimism is totally sunk  :D ;D

Hype vid:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ilXvgsojnik

Buddy:
For the people who are going to the game what section are you sitting in?  Looking for a YSU friendly section...

IAA Fan:
I found an error that was preventing people from getting their email after registration ...thanks to Yo Show. I found there was about 7 WVU people that tried to register & I just accepted them. I thought it was odd that we had no new members in August, we usually pick up a few about the time camp gets rolling.

I would like to know just how much better Mountaineer fans think the team is now, then when Norfolk State had a good half against them. They may not follow our level, but Norfolk is not as good as Duquesne and we had all the reserves in.

They said that if we were NDSU, then they might worry. I mean same conference and we always do well against the Bison. Yes we self-destructed last year and blew a 21-point lead, but we do play at that same level. That being said, if the fans feel that the Mountaineers are an upper-half Big-IX team, than we are in for a long day ...but I am not convinced.

That being said, I think we have to play "vanilla". Davis is new, Ruiz looked good last week, but is he really healthy and thus should we save him until game 4? Or is he good to go now?

I am very happy with what I saw in Armande and Jayln at LB last week. Jayln was very excited. This week I hope they both settle down and shut down either the QB or RB. The are a big key to success tomorrow.

I say we will be less disruptive this week (on D) as we have to account for superior athletes than we faced last week

robmat2571:
Sitting in the Upper Level Gold Zone section 214 Row 17

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version