YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU vs WVU

<< < (15/32) > >>

JP21:
The game is on Root Sports. Same channel that carried the WVU press conference and Pirates games.  Anyone that has Armstrong can see the game on channel 179.

Wick250:
For Time Warner in Youngstown, positions for that channel are 85, 307, or 1307. 

Double ET:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on September 08, 2016, 04:47:34 PM ---For Time Warner in Youngstown, positions for that channel are 85, 307, or 1307.

--- End quote ---
Thanks. I just tried, I have channel 1307 in TWC and it worked.
Does anyone know why that information was not provided by the university or the Vindicator to the fans? Several years ago, when we played Penn State and Ohio State, it was widely reported that the game would be on the big ten network. I watched the games in a sports bar. I finally got the channel and was able to watch the MSU and Illinois games.

Thanks again, Wick.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
I just cant see this offense with another 400 plus yards and 30 point game the way they did against Pitt last year even though both defense's are about equal in terms of talent and depth 27-13 W.V.U.

The YO Show:
Double ET, its on Root Sports Pittsburgh. I thought it was in the press releases, but I know I saw it on the WVU sides of the press releases on game information, if it isn't on the YSU side.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version