YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU vs WVU

<< < (12/32) > >>

Penguin Nick:
I plan on going to the game but I don't have a ticket yet.  Any suggestions on the best way to get a ticket at this point?  I live in Pittsburgh so it's only about 1.5 hours away.

The YO Show:
Their head coach called our defense, "extremely sound". As far as best way to get a ticket, Nick, I have no idea at this point. Actually.... just looked at stub hub, and tickets in the area I got tickets at are now cheaper than what I paid! I recommend looking at stubhub today. Man, thats nuts.

YSUFANSINCE1990:
 Optimistic is one thing, but from the comments on this board, you guys make it sound like we are playing a Division 3 school.  There is a reason we are a 25 point underdog.   The guys in Vegas making the line know what they are doing.

West Virginia manhandled Missouri, which is an SEC team.  We have yet to prove anything,  don't get too overly excited about beating a team from the NEC.

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: YSUFANSINCE1990 on September 07, 2016, 08:01:36 AM --- Optimistic is one thing, but from the comments on this board, you guys make it sound like we are playing a Division 3 school.  There is a reason we are a 25 point underdog.   The guys in Vegas making the line know what they are doing.

West Virginia manhandled Missouri, which is an SEC team.  We have yet to prove anything,  don't get too overly excited about beating a team from the NEC.

--- End quote ---

But, but , but they were a playoff team from last year....  ;)

penguinpower:
I am not saying we will win, bit Missouri is overrated along with a large group from the SEC.  WVU is big on the line and it will cause us some trouble, but we are better equipped with a decent defense than we've been in several years.  With a running QB I expect to give them some trouble

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version