YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU vs WVU

<< < (2/32) > >>

gbs20:
Our son went to WVU and lives in Morgantown. Ive been to several WVU games....one of the great atmospheres in college football.  Definitely worth the trip. I found their fans rowdy but not obnoxious. They sell beer in the stadium.  Morgantown has some great spots for after the game including a couple of microbreweries.  Its kind of a larger version of Athens. One of the downsides in parking.  Either get there really early or park downtown and take the PRT system to the stadium.

go guins:
Great tips and advise guys. 
Thanks

The YO Show:
So... have you seen the tickets for the game our box office has to offer until sometime in July? Sections 100 and 101, designated YSU student section. Price for tickets is $60. Now I looked on stubhub and other places, and for those sections it will be possible to buy on the secondary market for cheaper, or at least it is right now. My thoughts were I wanted to sit somewhere a little nicer too, but prices are insane! I'm flabbergasted by how high ticket prices are for WVU. Its not like the on field product has been stellar as of late either.

IAA Fan:
they are at $34 now (I use seatguru.com). I have the alert turned on for $16 or less. I know the university gets a piece of the action, but we will bring around 8-10 people. $60 each is out of our price range.

ysuguins4:
Currently $28 on Stubhub.  They had 7000 unsold tickets for last year's Liberty game, so they might run some sort of promotion in late August.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version