YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU vs WVU

<< < (24/32) > >>

IAA Fan:
Just got back & it is fun. Learned a great deal today, but still will need to wait for conference. AS to the talk about DB's, yes their WR's were quick, but even when we pulled a safety over, neither them ever even turned around...despite having one in front and one in back. WVU had only 2 sustained drives against us ..one for TD the other a missed FG. We are Still giving a million yards on first down. Special teams vastly improved this week. Like the personnel adjustments, especially on O, coach Shane calls a better game up top. He adjusted the balance of the line and brought in Hosick, probably one series too late, but nice to see it. WVU fans were great. Night

FOOTBALLFEVER:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on September 10, 2016, 02:18:07 PM ---Our receivers run garbage routes half assed

--- End quote ---
Plus we need to do a better job of catching the ball. That's why we are playing two quarterbacks that can run and the quarterback with the best arm and throwing ability is riding the bench

mayor:
Think Shane and our offense did really good against a Big 12 opponent. Alvin Bailey is a great WR. Losing Webb yesterday hurt us a lot. Unfortunate to see Ricky get injured. I hope he's okay."

FOOTBALLFEVER:
I think Ricky played REALLY GOOD YESTERDAY!! There is know doubt he is a tough kid and great team leader. His receivers just need to do a better job. Of his 15 incompletion's not all were his fault. Even though it was a big 12 oppenent the 40% completion rate needs to improve heading into conference play especially since we showed the other teams so much of our offense yesterday. I think Trent will be playing more in the near future, how much remains to be seen. I to hope Ricky is okay, but there is really know need for him to play this week. Let him get healthy and guard against injury heading into the S.D. game

penguinpower:
Does anyone know what happened to him?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version