YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU vs WVU

<< < (23/32) > >>

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Very proud of the Penguins effort. I really like what I seen today going forward into conference play. Looking ahead Robert Morris was shut out today by Dayton and only had 75 yards of total offense. Just finished watching the South Dakota game and they won in double overtime 52-49 over Weber St. and scored 21 unanswered in the 4th to send it to overtime and Illinois St. beat Northwestern 9-7..UNI is in a dogfight with Montana and NDSU finds away yet again in overtime 50-44 over Eastern Washington

ytownchief22:
Hard fought game. Just too much pace vs our defense. Gotta let the backups play next week and rest up during the bye and get ready for conference play.

coachtress:
I thought we fought hard.  And loved the red pants making a comeback on the road unis.  First time in five years we have worn red pants.

ytownchief22:
They did a good job double teaming Rivers and going after Bishop at DB... And that PI call late after YSU made it 31-21 was BS.

Buddy:
We played well.  Got beat too many times with the deep ball.  Our corners need to play better.

All in all I was happy.. Refs suck as usual.

Gotta sat the WV fans were great people. Everyone I met was very nice.  We sat in the middle of the WV fans and had fun.  No issues. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version