YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU vs WVU

<< < (22/32) > >>

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: WVUfan05 on September 10, 2016, 05:51:41 PM ---Hard fought game.

I think your depth hurt you guys in the second half. Not having the bodies to rotate in and out is rough

Good luck to you guys the rest of the season

--- End quote ---

Good luck to the Eers.  Watch foe us in the scores each week

Wick250:
With their style of play, WVU is just a magnet for extremely fast, talented skilled athletes on the offensive side of the ball.  Inevitably, complaints will begin about the failure of our defensive backs today.  The reason was simple.  They just got beat by superior athletes.  The good thing is that no team in our conference has that kind of speed and talent in their receivers.  I thought that the run defense was quite acceptable, especially when you consider that the front six were out of necessity entirely on their own.

If we play like this all year, we can take down anybody on the FCS level.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: WVUfan05 on September 10, 2016, 05:51:41 PM ---Hard fought game.

I think your depth hurt you guys in the second half. Not having the bodies to rotate in and out is rough

Good luck to you guys the rest of the season

--- End quote ---

And also to you

soundman:
Good game Penguins, y'all surprised me and played tougher than I thought you would. You guys should do well the rest of the way, good luck and again, good game.

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: soundman on September 10, 2016, 07:01:35 PM ---Good game Penguins, y'all surprised me and played tougher than I thought you would. You guys should do well the rest of the way, good luck and again, good game.

--- End quote ---

You guys have some nice WR's and a good QB.  You will be good this year and deserve a ranking.  I think we are underrated in the FCS. 

I compared box score form the Missouri game and we were comparable.  The second half hurt us due to depth.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version