YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Spring Game

<< < (14/14)

ytownchief22:
If this team and staff is banking on landing some FBS transfers to help, they are sorely mistaken. More players may be on the way out, instead of coming in from what I hear.

The YO Show:
That's troubling if its true.

IAA Fan:
One issue was that we gave Wolf another year and then when the end came; coach Shane and Carm could only do so much ... so we lost about half of a year's worth of recruiting. Wolf was not much of a recruiter to begin with, looked at paper before film. Now Pelini is just the opposite kind of recruiter, looks for football skill first, which is theoretically nice; but not when you are trying to stay local and the better talent leaves for school. Say what you want about the decline of prep ball in the Valley, but our kids are still very well coached; so if you get a gifted kid ...he is going to learn his trade.

FOOTBALLFEVER:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on April 23, 2016, 09:49:01 AM ---If this team and staff is banking on landing some FBS transfers to help, they are sorely mistaken. More players may be on the way out, instead of coming in from what I hear.

--- End quote ---
I've heard the same things

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version