YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

John Barnes- Kent State

<< < (3/5) > >>

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: popsicle on April 09, 2016, 10:56:19 AM ---"the closeness of larger D1 programs is what pulls people to coach at YSU"......for WBB only, right? Or could this statement be applied to MBB as well, 1AA?

--- End quote ---

We are supposed to be on the same level as these other programs, but yes it still does apply. Just not as heavily in other sports. In MBB, we should be able to draw a coach on or own merits ...salary and conference

ValleyTalk:
Well look at this: "@Chad426: I've learned that John Barnes will not be leaving Youngstown State for Kent State, and will remain the Penguins WBB Head Coach." Kudos to Ron Strollo and to the administration for keeping him in Youngstown.

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: ValleyTalk on April 10, 2016, 01:05:23 PM ---Well look at this: "@Chad426: I've learned that John Barnes will not be leaving Youngstown State for Kent State, and will remain the Penguins WBB Head Coach." Kudos to Ron Strollo and to the administration for keeping him in Youngstown.

--- End quote ---

Praise the AD because a HC didn't break a contract?  That's where the level of expectations are?

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on April 10, 2016, 01:11:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: ValleyTalk on April 10, 2016, 01:05:23 PM ---Well look at this: "@Chad426: I've learned that John Barnes will not be leaving Youngstown State for Kent State, and will remain the Penguins WBB Head Coach." Kudos to Ron Strollo and to the administration for keeping him in Youngstown.

--- End quote ---

Praise the AD because a HC didn't break a contract?  That's where the level of expectations are?

--- End quote ---

Paladin er uhm Nation. Digging yourself deeper? We will see I really do not follow social "trash" media for my news. You do realize that Kent had to ask permission and YSU could have refused? They did not and they never would.

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on April 10, 2016, 01:34:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on April 10, 2016, 01:11:32 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Paladin er uhm Nation. Digging yourself deeper? We will see I really do not follow social "trash" media for my news. You do realize that Kent had to ask permission and YSU could have refused? They did not and they never would.

--- End quote ---

One playoff season in 15 years at a "football school" that formerly was the "team of the 90's"....a laughingstock MBB.....and the AD is praised because a HC will continue to show up for work....unreal......

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version