YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Who is gone?

<< < (2/12) > >>

jbags:
Close knit bunch huh? Told you someone would leave...maybe more...This will happen til our head coach goes. Sad...no continuity..ever..

IAA Fan:
Are we overreacting? Yes we are. This will happen every year with any coach on the sidelines. If you are a bottom-feeder, players think they can do better. If you are a top team players get no playing time. If you are a middle-of-the-back team, nobody cares.

Penguin Nation:
In conference play, he was our third leading scorer....as a freshman.

Expecting the next years under Slocum to be any different than the past 11 is delusional and moronic.

Like he did for FB, moRon Strollo has again doomed the future of another revenue sport...with Vindy writers cluelessly cheering it on.

Will Slocum now trash Andrews....as he did with others who escaped....and say this is "addition through subtraction"...of a player HE recruited?

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on March 19, 2016, 08:45:09 AM ---Are we overreacting? Yes we are. This will happen every year with any coach on the sidelines. If you are a bottom-feeder, players think they can do better. If you are a top team players get no playing time. If you are a middle-of-the-back team, nobody cares.

--- End quote ---

We're not overreacting. This does not happen every single year to coaches. It's just a sign of where this program is.

YSUGO:
I think kid set fresh records for 3's.  If he was going home to a D-2 school I would sign off his release.  This has happened way to much and the kids go do a better D1 school.  Strollo is on record that he is way to easy  on letting kids go.  We are not a training ground for other D1 schools.  How can we keep Slocom after all these defections.  I don't care how cheap he is. This program and Slocom are the laughing stock of D1 Basketball. You cannot develop from within by people leaving and let them leave because they are homesick.  What a joke

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version