YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Spring Football Practice Updates

<< < (8/14) > >>

The YO Show:
Hey guys. I'm off the next 8 days after working straight 12s the past 7 days. Are any practices open this week?

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Yo- You will have know problems just walk right in. This isn't like the Eric Wolford Era where he occasionally closed practices to keep former Vindicator sports reporter Joe Scalzo out ☺

The YO Show:
What time is the next practice?

FOOTBALLFEVER:
They were off today..Tomorrow and Thursday @3.. I believe they return to the field April 2..Saturdays practice start @9

FOOTBALLFEVER:
It was great talking football on here but heading back home now. The one concern for me overall is the interior of the defensive line. We return 3 players there with limited experience.  It would be nice to have more depth at certain positions, but most programs are in the same boat. If this isn't a big year I'm going to be disappointed. Bo and his staff have talented kids to work with that are building a great work ethic. We need to pray for good health and get off to a good start, because the road games will be tough. Please keep me updated on spring practices and the spring game..thank you fever!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version