YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Looks like Slocum will be back!

<< < (15/19) > >>

Penguin Nation:
 "it was hard to expect much more."

Exhibit A of what a loser attitude looks like.

YSUGO:
So you say there is a loser attitude in our athletic Dept.  Who are the losers?  Really.  Make sure you post their names you post your real name as well.  I will bring you to an event and you can say it to their face.  Strollo has worked his ass off since he played football here and he won a championship ring.  He was brought here by a championship caliber coach and has done a very good job on a shoestring budget and for the most part has spent our money wisely.  Basketball has stunk here at the D1 level way before Strollo. 

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on April 17, 2016, 04:25:05 PM ---So you say there is a loser attitude in our athletic Dept.  Who are the losers?  Really.  Make sure you post their names you post your real name as well.  I will bring you to an event and you can say it to their face.  Strollo has worked his a$$ off since he played football here and he won a championship ring.  He was brought here by a championship caliber coach and has done a very good job on a shoestring budget and for the most part has spent our money wisely.  Basketball has stunk here at the D1 level way before Strollo.

--- End quote ---

The Fire Department shows up for a house fire.  After arriving, they cook brats and smores with the flame, and after the house burned down and the fire burnt itself out, the homeowner asked, " Why didn't you fix it?"  A fireman replied, "it was that way when we got here!"

It is a loser's mentality to accept failure, and continue to accept failure because MBB (or anything for that matter) previously "stunk."

I've never criticized moRon as a FB player, but his handling of WBB pre-Bolden, FB, and MBB is horrendous.  He is an incompetent buffoon.

You are an enabler of failure, and want others to also enable failure.  Sorry....just can't join you in that.

The quote I noted is that of a loser, and YSU deserves WAY better.  I'll keep criticizing those that are harming YSU and it's athletic program until this board eventually bans me. 

YSUGO:
As an alum and a contributor to the Penguin Club it hurts me to see that people feel that way.  If I was a heavy hitter I would pay to get what we need that's how much I love my school and it has been good to me as well.  I pray things will change. 

Penguin Nation:
The first step in fixing a problem is acknowledging that there is a problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version