YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

McFadden Wants the Job

<< < (2/3) > >>

Penguin Nation:
I went to Zips Nation to look for fan reaction to this developing story, and there was none......but I found this gem...and it is hilarious af.... ;D

http://zipsnation.org/forums/topic/35380-kent-haiku-old-new/

ytownchief22:
Sign him up. Young, talented fresh face. Has worked under Dambrot for awhile now and should have good recruiting ties. Time to shed the Slocum (loser) era for good.

YSUFANSINCE1990:
1AA Fan I respect you, but you are so off base on this one.  Let Slocum pick his successor is laughable.  He is around 80 games under .500, we have lost games this year by more than 50 once, and twice more than 30, and countless other blow outs.

What has he done in 11 years to show any improvement in the program.  He needs to go, all his assistants need to go, the entire marketing department should go.

The game at home vs UIC, there may have been 200 people there.  The program is at an all time low.   He looks miserable, and whats scary, from what I hear, he thinks he is doing a good job.   He has no clue.

As for a job as Assistant AD, he can join Rick Love and Robb Schmidt, and the rest of that creative marketing team.

OleYSUfan:
Slocum has to leave or there be no one at the future games. He is 80 games under .500, but in reality he is much further under .500; if he didn't rack up 3 wins a year against division 2 and 3 teams.

If he doesn't go, there will be virtually no interest in the men's basketball team at YSU. 

penguinpower:
He got his 700.  He's done.  Welcome McFadden.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version