YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

McFadden Wants the Job

(1/3) > >>

Wick250:
Akron assistant coach McFadden was interviewed by TV21 this evening.  He stated that he is ready to be a head coach and wants the YSU job, citing his local ties.  I thought that this was a strange interview, given that the university has given no indication whatsoever that Slocum will be relieved of his duties.

Cimo7:
God, at this point I don't even care anymore. This team is absolutely sickening go watch. Anyone but Slocum. ANYONE.

YsuPride:
He is a winner and can bring hard nosed defense like Akron plays.   Akron is always physical and plays very smart.   Never beats themselves.   We need a coach like this.   Remember folks we just lost AGAIN tonight another embarrassing loss.  How much can we take from this awful coach slocum.   

YsuPride:
THOSE WHO THINK SLOCUM SHOULD STAY AND IS DOING OK YOU NEED TO GET YOUR HEAD CHECKED AND QUICKLY

IAA Fan:
Slocum does not need to be dismissed. His contract is up this year, but I still think he probably has not had the team playing well enough for another extension. He may want to retire. I can tell you this much. He needs to go out in style. No scandals, no questions & let him be a part of the process of choosing a successor. He would be a very good fit as an assistant AD. They did not do things right DiGreggorio.

I still do not see this McFadden over what we already have.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version