YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU MEN'S BASKETBALL OFFICIALLY DEAD

<< < (7/12) > >>

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on February 16, 2016, 03:07:29 PM ---Nation,

You might want to take into account that the author of this article, Katie Montgomery, is a member of the soccer team.  (Or a Jambar columnist has the same name, which is most unlikely.)

--- End quote ---

Funny. I didn't realize that.

IAA Fan:
I still like like this team a great deal. I noticed that right now they are playing Slocum-ball ...that is riding on the heels of one or 2 players. However, when they move the ball around, as they did early this season ...you can see the results (at least on offense).

We all know that Morse, Santiago and Umude can play. Andrews and Donlan are really starting to contribute. Teams figure out our hot-player and then it seems we do not do enough to move the ball around & teams go on huge runs against us. Then we figure it out and do the same, but many times the game is just too far gone. I have not watched this many games in quite some time. It seems like every sub that comes in is really trying to make a statement for themselves. Perhaps that has something to do with the lack of sharing as well, but I like the attitudes.

Double ET:
MBB pull off a 2OT WIN against UIC with a last second tap in on a missed shot, 92 -91.

go guins:

--- Quote from: Double ET on February 16, 2016, 09:55:31 PM ---MBB pull off a 2OT WIN against UIC with a last second tap in on a missed shot, 92 -91.

--- End quote ---
Great job men, now lets fire the damn coach! 

guinpen:

--- Quote from: Double ET on February 16, 2016, 09:55:31 PM ---MBB pull off a 2OT WIN against UIC with a last second tap in on a missed shot, 92 -91.

--- End quote ---

It was an exciting game, congrats guys!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version