YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU MEN'S BASKETBALL OFFICIALLY DEAD

<< < (3/12) > >>

YSUFANSINCE1990:
  Many good points made in the post above    It is accurate that Strollo was ready to hire Dean Hood as football coach, and he was indeed fired by Eastern KY at the end of this past year.  Hood would have set our program back years.

The comment that our basketball program is 'really good' is ridiculous.   As for hiring Wernicki, that is delusional.  What program fires the head coach because the program is in shambles, then hires his top assistant?   That makes no sense.

Agree as well that we need someone who has no ties to the program.  McFadden would be a likely candidate, only he can decide if the blueprint that is in place at Akron can be successful here. 

IAA Fan:
I never said the program is good. I said that this is a good team & it is. This is the most depth that I can remember in a decade.

popsicle:
With the hilarious insight you always provide 1AA......I would never "block" you.

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on February 15, 2016, 02:44:41 PM ---I never said the program is good. I said that this is a good team & it is. This is the most depth that I can remember in a decade.

--- End quote ---

Oh boy.... I'm sorry but you cannot say that about a 9-17 team.... Just can't.

popsicle:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on February 15, 2016, 02:44:41 PM ---I never said the program is good. I said that this is a good team & it is. This is the most depth that I can remember in a decade.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version