YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Ladies vs. UDM

(1/2) > >>

IAA Fan:
Well the gals have become somewhat of a disappointment this year. Look to be mid-pack in HL at best. Just how many time are we going to be down by 15+ at the half (or just after the half)?

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on February 06, 2016, 09:44:01 PM ---Well the gals have become somewhat of a disappointment this year. Look to be mid-pack in HL at best. Just how many time are we going to be down by 15+ at the half (or just after the half)?

--- End quote ---

Disappointment? I wouldn't say that at all considering how young this team is. The disappointment is on the men's side with Slocum and company.

Penguin Nation:
UDM had only 8 players on their active roster but never seemed to fade at the end.

I think even Barnes might concede disappointment.  I predicted another WNIT invite and Barnes leaving/upgrading after this season, but there has been regression from last year.  It's a young team that is 3/4 Frosh or Sophomores...so the future is very bright....but Barnes had two seasons to prepare for Schleigel's (a Bolden recruit) departure.  Barnes just isn't filling Bolden's shoes, who took a winless program to the WNIT 3 years later.....and now has OU 35th in RPI.

As far as the MBB program goes.....JS got win #700....the team is improved......a good way to end his career at YSU.

Dmorton:
Half the men's team will probably transfer out again!  What good if the team is upgraded if we lose half the roster every year!!!

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: Dmorton on February 07, 2016, 09:09:56 PM ---Half the men's team will probably transfer out again!  What good if the team is upgraded if we lose half the roster every year!!!

--- End quote ---

This thread is really a thread about the ladies ...not anti-slocum, but if he is given his year, the team will be fine, if not ...depends on who takes over.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version