YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Will Mahone back at YSU ?

<< < (6/6)

guinpen:

--- Quote from: go guins on January 28, 2016, 02:44:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on January 28, 2016, 02:23:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: ScarletRook on January 28, 2016, 02:07:17 PM ---Yet when Tanner (and others) was in the doghouse last year, many wanted him gone for good; but then again, he wasn't going to be an impact player so I guess he is expendable.

--- End quote ---

He's a 3rd string QB and was never going to see the field. Just the way it is. He ended up finding a home.

--- End quote ---
The way I read this, ScarletRook and I are right.  Our benevolence and willingness to forgive and forget is strictly dependent on the person's ability to impact the football team.  IMO there is not much to be proud of in that attitude.

--- End quote ---

I disagree with you, a persons talent level makes no difference to me.

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: go guins on January 28, 2016, 02:44:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on January 28, 2016, 02:23:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: ScarletRook on January 28, 2016, 02:07:17 PM ---Yet when Tanner (and others) was in the doghouse last year, many wanted him gone for good; but then again, he wasn't going to be an impact player so I guess he is expendable.

--- End quote ---

He's a 3rd string QB and was never going to see the field. Just the way it is. He ended up finding a home.

--- End quote ---
The way I read this, ScarletRook and I are right.  Our benevolence and willingness to forgive and forget is strictly dependent on the person's ability to impact the football team.  IMO there is not much to be proud of in that attitude.

--- End quote ---

Well it sure doesn't matter to me. I've never heard of the kid until this thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version