YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Ysu 103 GB 93

<< < (2/4) > >>

ytownchief22:
Good win? Lol... I would say good performance by Morse. Saved the team.

ValleyTalk:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on January 09, 2016, 11:04:57 PM ---Good win? Lol... I would say good performance by Morse. Saved the team.

--- End quote ---
They were #1 in the conference and it was not just Morse. Look at the box score. Donlon's 25 points cannot be overlooked. People were on here predicting two conference wins. We are already at that point four games in to the conference tilt.

Penguin Nation:
To put Cam's big night in perceptive:

-Most points scored by any HL player this season.

-Most points scored by any D1 player this season is 46.

-Most points from a YSU player since Reggie Kemp scored 46 in 1993.

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on January 09, 2016, 11:04:57 PM ---Good win? Lol... I would say good performance by Morse. Saved the team.

--- End quote ---

Not sure you are wrong, but if you are saying that we are a one-man show ...I do not agree. Look at Kauffman's double-double against Oakland, Donlan has had 3-games over 20, Umude is playing well and Andrews has some inside game and is scoring. We just need to stop giving our opponents season-high points.

OleYSUfan:
Cameron was flatly incredible!! He penetrates well and makes things happen. Nichols is another with raw talent that maybe will give improvement to our inside game.

I first predicted 3 conference wins, but now I believe with the up tempo playing; 6-7 wins maybe a possibility.

I still expect a lot of inconsistencies or up and downs, but the team has become exciting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version