YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

NDSU dominating Jacksonville State 37-10

<< < (2/3) > >>

Double ET:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on January 09, 2016, 01:24:19 PM ---Think about it, this team they are playing had only one loss this year... to Auburn (and barely at that). What would have happened had NDSU played Auburn?

--- End quote ---
That showed you how good MVFC really is. We could have easily beaten half the playoff teams. IMO, we should make it in next year.

Dmorton:
I would not count on that with the schedule we have!!!!

FOOTBALLFEVER:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on January 09, 2016, 01:19:49 PM ---They just know how to win.

--- End quote ---
Your correct Chief..Plus there's never any cultural issues to speak of with their program. It wouldn't have mattered if Wentz played today or not their defense is just incredible every single year

IAA Fan:
I mean this is the easiest team NDSU had in the post-season. I am shocked JSU got in the end-zone. Worst thing ...now we drop to #2 i active team titles (4) & #3 overall behind NDSU (5) and GA Southern (6).

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on January 09, 2016, 09:05:06 PM ---I mean this is the easiest team NDSU had in the post-season. I am shocked JSU got in the end-zone. Worst thing ...now we drop to #2 i active team titles (4) & #3 overall behind NDSU (5) and GA Southern (6).

--- End quote ---

Oh well.  A lot of the stat are circumstantial anyway.  Get over it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version