YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

MBB: UWM @ YSU Th 01/07 7:45 pm

<< < (3/3)

ysuguins4:

--- Quote from: ucfpengbuck on January 07, 2016, 09:50:02 PM ---Morse was the bright spot once again.  Not sure why Jerry had him out so long in the 1st half when UWM went on their run.
--- End quote ---

Possibly because in the 33 minutes he did play, he didn't come up with a single rebound.

ytownchief22:
“Very disappointed with our effort,” YSU head coach Jerry Slocum said. “I’m tired of it, frankly. I’m tired of playing great on the road, or hard on the road, and coming home and laying eggs. It’s disappointing. ... That’s not the team that I’ve coached the last three games on the road.”

We're tired of it too Jerry.... Sigh.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on January 08, 2016, 12:10:16 PM ---“Very disappointed with our effort,” YSU head coach Jerry Slocum said. “I’m tired of it, frankly. I’m tired of playing great on the road, or hard on the road, and coming home and laying eggs. It’s disappointing. ... That’s not the team that I’ve coached the last three games on the road.”

We're tired of it too Jerry.... Sigh.

--- End quote ---
Right, I am also tired of his inability to coach these guys how to play defense. The weak side defense against the 3 point shots at the base line was absolutely awful last night. The shooter was wide open all night without a defender anywhere within 10 feet of him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version