Author Topic: Lady Pens vs. TSU  (Read 3827 times)

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
Lady Pens vs. TSU
« on: December 30, 2015, 03:21:46 PM »
It will be interesting to see how this game turns out. This is the first game for any sport in about 11-days & I hope that we are prepared. Also, TSU is better than their record, they won the OVC tourney last year & we struggled against them in 2014 as well; but we did manage a win, but were never able to pull away.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 03:23:55 PM by IAA Fan »

Offline Penguin Nation

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Lady Pens vs. TSU
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 09:00:57 PM »
You can never write this team off.  Another great second half comeback.  Would love to see UWGB go down in Beeghley next weekend.
"These two cats that we played against from Youngstown State were as good of pass rushers as I've seen"

--WVU Head Coach Dana Holgorsen

Offline ytownchief22

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 11:06:50 PM »
Ladies always battle that's for sure.

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2015, 12:24:35 PM »
That is the second game in-a-row that we have had a really bad first half. This time we won.

Offline Double ET

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2015, 01:04:00 PM »
That is the second game in-a-row that we have had a really bad first half. This time we won.
I watched the game on line. IMO, TSU extended their defense out to the 3 point line and we were passing the ball around the arch in the first half. In the second half, our guards started to drive towards the basket and passed the ball off to our open players when the defense collapsed inside the zone. Penetrations toward the basket by Indiya made the difference in the 2nd half.